Why Choose Secure Self Storage?
You simply won’t find a more convenient, secure or affordable storage rental solution in the Eastern U.S. than Secure Self Storage. Whether you need to store a bedroom set, your dorm room contents, a boat or important business records, Secure Self Storage is the right choice for you.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Convenience. Our multiple locations make it easy for you to store your belongings safely, securely and close to your home or office. And each one is open 7 days a week, so you always have access to your items.
- Trained staff. Our professionals will guide you each step of the way. They’ll help you select the best-sized unit so you’re not paying for space you don’t need. They can help you select the right packing materials and give you tips on how to maximize your storage space so everything stays organized and easy to access.
- Climate-controlled units. Keep your items safe from damage caused by fluctuating temperatures and humidity. This is especially important for antiques, paper products, electronics, musical instruments, art work and paintings, and other temperature-sensitive items.
- Cost effective. You only rent as much space as you need for as long as you need. We offer both short- and long-term leases and lots of storage options, from mini lockers (5’x5’X5′) to large, oversized units (10’x40’). See our full range of storage option sizes. Our online storage size calculator can help you determine which size is the best fit for your storage needs.
- Maximum safety and security. Our around-the-clock security features 24-hour surveillance cameras, computerized gate access and state-of-the-art facilities so your belongings stay safe and secure. You can even use your own lock and key, ensuring no one else has access to your personal property or business records.
- A free truck on move-in day. Move just about anything into your Secure Self Storage unit easily and inexpensively.
- Easy payment options. Secure Self Storage accepts major credit cards and debit cards, checks and cash. Payments can be processed by mail, in person or through our website. You may also arrange to have payments automatically charged to your credit card. Please ask the location manager about this convenient feature.